Saturday, January 15, 2011

Gadget Holder {Updated}

I made this for my sister for Christmas. I forgot to get a picture of the front, but she was sweet enough to send me one. Yeah!

It has a wood button/elastic loop closure. You can slide your hand under the yellow strap and carry it clutch-style.




It is roughly the size of a Kindle (which is a fun accident, because she told me AFTER I gave it to her she was getting a Kindle for Christmas! I was just making it to hold a journal.) and has a pocket that's just the right size for an iPhone. I did that on purpose.



It also has two inside pockets to hold other chargers, earbuds, cords, whatever. I love the way it turned out!

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a neat pocket-holder!

Just wanted to let you know I featured your party favour bags on my round tuit post this week at:

http://jembellish.blogspot.com/2011/01/round-tuit-32.html

Thanks so much for linking up! I hope you have a lovely week.

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...