Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Open House TONIGHT!

This is SO last-minute. But that's exactly how I work!

YOU are invited to an Open House that's happening TONIGHT! I will be there with my inventory, (and order forms!) as well as my friends Ashley Hollis with Two Sisters Originals, Angela Ables with Puddles and Bugs, Jennifer White with Stella and Dot Jewelry, and Leslie Strange with Homemade Gourmet and Strange Gifts.

This will be a fun time to shop and eat and chat with girls. So bring a friend or two and come see us!

Details:
When: TONIGHT!! August 8th, 6-8pm come and go
Where: 2530 Preston Ave, Tyler, TX 75701

Hope to see you there!

For non-local customers, if you email me or leave a comment on this post TODAY, you will receive 25% off your order!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...