Thursday, October 29, 2009

hodge podge showoffs

And now I'd like to share a few photos of new things I've done recently! I've been very busy sewing and embroidering, so haven't had the time to photograph and list everything until now. I'm still working on getting all this up on my Etsy site, but until then, if you see anything you need, just email me. All these items are IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP (or deliver, free locally!)!


This Prince/Princess design is available in almost any color, and I CAN add a name monogram to it as well! (It would then read, "Princess Carly... etc.")








Crowns in Shimmer Silver or Gold:




Bibs and Burp Sets:

(Name monogram is included in the sailboat design's price)




(name monogram is included in the butterfly design's price)



My latest craze: Trendy Cross Appliques!!






24 month:


24 month:




24 month:



24 month:








Skirted Onesies:






Don't forget the Boys!














Christmas onesies and Tees -- Front says "nice." Back says "(naughty.)" Love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...