Tuesday, May 13, 2008

new material - score!!!

I love it when I hit the remnants and find them marked down even more! I gathered up a handful of awesome remnant this evening, along with some other cuts of fabric that I liked. I also ordered some Amy Butler and Michael Millers today for the first time. I can't wait to get my designer prints in!! Woohoo!

I've been working on dresses lately, and have to post the pics of several patriotic ones I did over the weekend. All of them end up different than the last, and I think I like it that way. I am still in the experimentation phase of these dresses anyway, so I like to change it up every time and see what works best for me. I need to catch up with making them all a matching bow! Will post pics tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...