Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nursing Cover

Thanks to my girl Jill and her husband Joshua who took - literally- over 200 pictures for us of Jill modeling her nursing covers. They have an adjustable D-ring neck strap, NO boning -- I'm kinda against the whole stiff neck thing, besides the fact that someone else has already copyrighted the idea, I always wanted to be able to move the neck totally closed if I wanted to, so I left the boning out. The bottom has a contrasting fabric that matches the neck strap. My covers are generous in size --long enough to cover your whole lap and wide enough to reach around both sides. They also have two pieces of wide ribbon on the sides that you can tuck under you to secure the cover from wind or flailing infant arms.. you know what I mean!









1 comment:

Jill said...

I have to comment and say that Lexi's nursing covers are awesome! I love the fact that they're much bigger than your typical cover. I never have to worry about modesty while using it. And the ribbon ties are a nice feature, too, so that there's no worries about your baby pulling it off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...