Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

I've been busy the last two weeks starting some new projects for the new year and finishing some projects from 2008. I took a little breather around Christmas, if you can call it that, to be with family and get family Christmas gifts done. Now I'm ready to get crafting again!

My baby turns one this weekend, so I have been busy getting her perfect princess outfit done, complete with tutu. Her birthday present is a new idea I had for a collage of frames. I'm thinking about adding these to my store. There are no photos in the frames yet, but you get the general idea. I also made a few other outfits and have several more in process.































1 comment:

Tricia ~~ Handmade Whimzy said...

Very cute outfits!! Happy B-day Carly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...